Does anyone else think Jack Black is very unfunny?

Hades

No jokes or punchlines, which is fine. and i understand his dry humor, but its not funny. its very forced, like some of colbert's humor. altho at times it seems colbert pulls out of that shit and shows genuine emotion instead of that apathetic demeanor.

No jokes or punchlines, which is fine. and i understand his dry humor, but its not funny. its very forced, like some of colbert's humor. altho at times it seems colbert pulls out of that shit and shows genuine emotion instead of that apathetic demeanor.
I actually can't stand goofy jokes and bits, while I love the dry wit, sarcasm, and complete jackass apathetic mockery. While Jack's okay, I think he's too jokey and into little pranks, whereas Colbert is a king of comedy. It's also why I love that show "House." That man is God.

I like Jack and Steven. Orange County and School of Rock were good in my mind, Nacho Libre was...not so good.

Also tops are Jon Stewart, Dennis Leary, and Sarah Silverman. I am not sure why comedy and emotion are supposed to go together - often it works better when its dry.