Need help with research

3nity

Hi,

I am a graduate student it Turkey who is trying to finish her thesis. but I really need your help to finish it. There is a survey in the following URL. It is a simple survey takes at most five minutes of you. Also every 50. respondent is going to win an original Ferrari keyring.

Please help, I need your ideas

http://Turkey.speedsurvey.com

First thank you for your interest. My thesis is about the influence of Formula 1 Turkish Grand Prix on the image of Turkey. I am trying to find out if such an international sports organisation have a positive effect on the image of a country. Turkey has big image problems and may be publicity can help on that. To make this research i am trying to find respondents who watched or attend Turkish GP and who did not. I gotta find 10 people more who did not watch it. I found enough respondents who did watch or attend. after this survey finishes I will compare the ideas of these two groups and try to figure is F1 helped Turkey or not.

I really preciate your help. 10 more respondents and at least the survey is going to be finished.:)

Actually Formula 1(F1) is the most popular motorsport in Europe. It is like the indycar. Indycar, Nascar etc. are more popular in US. So it is normal that you do not know.

Thank you for responding, Then only 2 left.