JFK Assassination headshot

rebeldog

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap'n Refsmmat said in post #33 :

Dear me. There appears to be a spelling mistake in that "they're" is incorrect. "there" is correct.

Except it says 'their'

And Duncan, bless his little cotten socks, appears to be telling me that there's a spelling mistake in my post if you edit my post to have a spelling mistake in.

Are we following the Bertrand Russell guide to rigor?

Cap'n Refsmmat said in post #43 :

Not cia, SS. Did you hear me say there was a bullet hole in the windsheild of the car? And it was an entry hole? And then they took it and destroyed it? Sounds conspiracy to me!

Dude, the CIA ARE a secret service.

Unless you mean the Nazi Stormtroopers.

Given that the bullet was moving at supersonic speeds, it would have entered his skull like a hot knife through butter. But as the bullet passed through the skull it would have set up a pressure wave that would continue to travel forward. Now as the bullet moving through his brain it is liquifying the tissue. Given that is was a rifle bullet that was not ment to balloon out (it passed through the head/seat and logged into a person up front), it would have created a small hole, not a large gap (not yet at least). Through vacuum pressure, liquified brain would have followed the bullet out in a jet causing quit a bit of thrust in the process (equate it to those special tank shells that fire through a tank and suck everything out not bolted down). But the pressure wave is still traveling, abit slower than the bullet, so now his head opens up like a watermellon as the wave dispells energy. Given the entry of the bullet, how would his head move? Back and to the left.