Looking for more news team members!

As you may have already known, we've formed a news team over a month ago to get traffic through the news forum. And, I'm happy to announce that I'm looking for more members on the news team!

The job would require only two things: 1, that you can write well, and 2, that you have good sources to find science news. If you can do both of these, and you have enough time to write just two or three articles a week, then send me a private message and a sample write-up (using the format of articles currently posted in the news forum) and I'll get you into the news team.

Thanks!

In case you were wondering (as I did when I joined) the current members of the News Team are 5614' date=' ecoli and I.

It's a lot of fun! :)[/quote']

indeed it is... hooray for the news team!

NEWS TEAM.... ASSEMBLE!!!

• 3 weeks later...

do members of the news team get to edit an item after they posted it and see something wrong?

I just posted something about Apes Plan Ahead

and I see that the names and nationality of the researchers is not important. So I want to delete from summary so that the sentence reads

The two researchers sounded quite proud of their simian friends' accomplishments:

the original way I wrote it is distracting and poor taste.

would appreciate if someone would change it, or give me the access needed to edit it myself

thanks for any help on this