what to do about illegal immigration

entwined

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed that academic science has not tapped into the illegal immigrants as of yet to do "slave-labor" lab routines!

We all know that a person does not need a college degree or even GED to do mini-preps' date=' make buffers, split cells, or run a gel!! Hell with enough training, i'm sure you can get the illegals to do your restriction digests, and radioligand binding assays!!!!

We don't need no stinking ph.d's no more!!![/quote']

Because academics really risk legally if they hire illegal immigrants. They are not difficult to punish like big corporations.

I have to say that these marchs are counterproductive for illegal immigrants. They do not help their case by acting as if they have the same moral standing as African Americans who were brought here in chains.

I think the problem is their susceptibility. They believe to the first one who shows interest in their issues.

If insitutions doesn't play this role, groups interested in using them for their advantage will readily show up.