Need help with a girl. Girls and Guys please read this and tell me what I should do.

RedAlert

I think the thing I find most disturbing, is all the bullshit people have been saying in this thread........ Oh no? And what if it is bullshit? Should I not point it out?

Aye, fair enough, you never actually called Bettina's advice bs... you implied there was, then replied to Bettina saying "what if...", although looking back at what she said she had referred to "our advice", not specifically her own, so you never actually specifically attacked her. My bad. But I still stick to the rest of what I said - the best advice, the answer to the problem, could not have been known before the outcome.

After referring to someone's post as bs and asked by bascule what was wrong specifically with Bettina's post you replied with an answer (post #61)... you said something was wrong with her post and had previously called a problem bs. The same problem? Maybe. But who cares and it's not worth debating or arguing over...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red i feel for you man...I had the same situation too. I told this girl (my friend) that i liked her and she never looked at me in the same way again. It seemed like she tried to avoid me and whenever I said hi, she would quickly look away. She was the best girl ever...i knew more than i knew the other girls...and to lose her as a friend hurts so much. Maybe I should not have said that I liked her...

All lasting relationships are built on a foundation of lies.

Go back to her' date=' and tell her that you don't really love her after all. You were just confused (being at that boy to man stage) and mistook the urge for cheap meaningless sex for love. I am sure she will understand and you can both have a jolly good laugh about it.

Whatever you do, don't tell her you went to an online forum to ask your nerd scientist buddies what you should do....[/quote']

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. People have feelings ya know. THis aint a joke he is distraught and wishes for our advice. Dude if you gonna say negative things about this, you might as as well say them about yourself