crystals?

krstlmthd

wow there are lots of naysayers here, but it is so good to hear that science is harnessing the power of CRYSTALS to do good for mankind. i also believe that our body projects an invisible energy field which many call the AURA or perhaps the CHI which the presence of CRYSTALS can alter and that science has indeed studied this behavior although maybe not the science you know:

http://www.indianreikimasters.com/crystahealing.htm

science has indeed studied this behavior although maybe not the science you know

there is only ONE True Science, to differ would be a contradiction in Terms.

and yes the body (living) does emit an energy field and I have no doubt that these can interact with crystals and in turn re-direct these energies to other areas, but this is already established Science :)

the only reason that it`s not actualy used is that the re-direction of energies is more efficiently accomplished with other means, you may use amethyst crystals in the window with sunshine to help Jaundice conditions, we`de use UV lights instead (can you see where I`m going with this?)

it`s all the same sort of stuff, but more efficient, Beleive me, if there`s anything in it however small, it DOES get looked into and exploited! :)

wow there are lots of naysayers here' date=' but it is so good to hear that science is harnessing the power of CRYSTALS to do good for mankind. i also believe that our body projects an invisible energy field which many call the AURA or perhaps the CHI which the presence of CRYSTALS can alter and that science has indeed studied this behavior although maybe not the science you know:

http://www.indianreikimasters.com/crystahealing.htm[/quote']

Please read this book:

Scientists have not discovered 'chi' as far as I know.

Thats a book Ive been meaning to read for a while, and by the sounds of it you should definitely read it. There's a reason many forms of mysticism and vague, wooly spirituality are shunned by most educated people. Its because they're utterly bunk and simply hold no logical ground.

That was mean people!

Alot of solids are crystals, solids are used in alot of devices, so crystals can solve many problems...

The metaphysical properties of crystals are well metaphysical so CAN'T be proven in a scientific manner because that is the nature of metaphysical things, and under the scientific method something that can't be proven, or have evidence shown for it doesn't exist. So no metaphysical properties have been shown to be physical properties, crystals are very well understood in most cases, and I'm nealry possitive someone will have done some proper research into them.

Scientists have not discovered 'chi' as far as I know.

No but black body radiation, the body is emmitting alot of photons all the time... although altering them woudn't really do much :s