Chemistry suppliers?

KFC

If you use any major credit card for the purchase you should have no worries about exchange rates. The only problem you might run into is some cards require you enable international purchases. To prevent fraud they are shut off by default. I went to the UK and had to spend 10 minutes on the phone with an amex guy verifying mothers maiden name, SS# etc to buy something for my gf.

• 2 weeks later...
Does not look too bad but you never know untill you buy stuff from them.

I have never heared of that one but its items look remarkably simmilar to another site I use.

Cheers' date='

Ryan Jones[/quote']

I'm having a similar problem finding suppliers. Can you recommend any other websites? If possible are there any shops which specialize in chemistry supplies/apparatus in the UK?

thanx

I'm having a similar problem finding suppliers. Can you recommend any other websites? If possible are there any shops which specialize in chemistry supplies/apparatus in the UK?

thanx

Best suggestion is to search the forums, this has come up a few times in different topics :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones