Rewriting the Laws of PHYSICS

nwaogu

I remember being a little like this when I was younger. I remember having wacky ideas for inventions and drawing diagrams of them, but never making them as I've never really been much of the practical type:-p ! I remember talking to ppl who were more knowledgeable than me who ridiculed my ideas saying they were impractical and impossible. Even though I did realize as I got older, the failings in my ideas, I think it was a great learning experience that spurred my interest in how the world works. In this sense I sincerely agree with mooeypoo, and you should research these various ideas critical to engineering and physics like thermodynamics, entropy etc.

In fact, I think I'll give you some of the ideas I had. I once thought you could place small wind turbines on the side of a motorway(highway) to generate power from the gusts of air created by the cars passing by. I also had an idea whereby you could place a turbine on top of a car(hence the word wacky) to regenerate power when braking. I suppose a practical modification of this idea is already used in the brakes of some hybrid vehicles in order to slow the car and generate electricity.

I once thought you could place small wind turbines on the side of a motorway(highway) to generate power from the gusts of air created by the cars passing by.
Well you could it would just cost lots and not generate much power. Your idea is a bit silly, but their idea is based on utter bollocks; big difference.

• 2 years later...