Lucid Dreaming

alt_f13

personally I never have been able to do it, but I did have this weird dream once. I fell asleep with my arms above my head after i got home from school or something, and next thing I knew i was like in the same room that appeared to be at the same time but I couldnt move my body. then this person with no face walked into the room and moved next to me and put their knee on my chest and pushed down. it was a really really weird feeling, it felt like i was being pushed down through the bed. they walked out of the room backwards and came back in and did the same thing. it happened one more time and then i was just laying there. at this point i knew i was having some sort of sleep paralysis so i was just kind of waiting, but i started to get frustrated because it was annoying not being able to move my arms. then i started to hear a humming noise in my ear and i heard what sounded like people talking in my ear. at that point i could feel my arms starting to come back and next thing I knew i opened my eyes and sat up. it was weird, but cool.

they sell some kinda goggles too with a flashing LED in them that you wear at night for this lucid dreaming thing too I don`t know how it works (or even if it does). but they claim it`s suposed to?

Ever had a drean you ate the Worlds biggest marshmallow, and then woke up and your pillow was missing?!

Originally posted by matter

then this person with no face walked into the room and moved next to me and put their knee on my chest and pushed down.

I read some alien abduction stuff like that last night...

do you have any unexplained rashes or set off metal detectors even when you dont have any pants on?

Yah i had sleep paralasis once... but I had my eyes open and could not even move them.. it was so scary, i actually thought aliens had me. then i started moaning and that woke me up

Don`t forget the little triangular shaped marks!

You know... the ones you get when you fall asleep on a Toblerone chocolate or those little green tinfoil wrapped ones in Quality Street :)

I think the state (excuse spelling) Is called either Hypnopomic or Hypnogogic, both are valid, just one occurs whilst falling to sleep (I get that) and the other when waking from sleep.