Expansion of Lightwaves

Mike T

EVIDENCE FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE LIGHT WAVES

The ‘expansion of the light waves has real evidence for its support. Examples:

The magnetic field patterns where the central portion is expanded by an ‘intrinsic force’ between the poles (similar monopoles?).

This is also true of the electric field between its charges (by similar virtual charges mutual repulsion).

The electric motor makes use of these intrinsic forces within the EM fields to generate the power for its use.

The photons are primarily a compressed congregate of 'negatively charged virtual particles' that result from the magnetic pulses of radiation by the electron transitions. These magnetic pulses are directional and at maximum when the observer is perpendicular to the electrons linear movements and in line with the electrons plane of movement.

The electric fields surrounding the electrons are the carriers that transmit the photons.

The photon energy (momentum) uses this field for its transmission by the mutual repulsion between these virtual particles.

In a tranquil state, they disperse themselves equally around the electron and throughout the surrounding area and the spaces widen as the distances of the field increase from the electron.

The photon congregate pushes against the particles in front to transmit their momentum through this field as a line of dominos transfer their falls through the aligned dominos.

Naturally, this photon energy is transmitted at the velocity of light.

The Arp redshift anomalies show that these RS’s are temperature related and therefore intrinsic to the emitting objects and their radiating.temperatures.

Quasars radiate at much higher temperatures than the nearby galaxies.

The intrinsic forces in these higher energy photons cause a greater expansion per unit distance. That is why they have higher redshifts at the same distance than the adjacent galaxies.

It takes billions of years for these photons to increase their wavelengths. My estimate is a length of about 5 billion light years for a photon to increase by one wavelength.

This expansion would also gradually decrease as the photons widen. However, this decreasing expansion would be very small

The BB space expansion concept cannot expand the light pulses because they are not the transmitters of these pulses.

The Michelson- Morley interferometer experiment has refuted the idea of a spatial ether.

Mike T

Mmmmm. Buzzword salad.

How does one test your' date=' um, hypothesis? What are you predicting that is not already addressed by standard physics?[/quote']

Since the BB is nothing but a scientific endorsement of the 'creation theory', I think it needs to be put to rest.

Too many unanswered questions.

It is based on just one set of observations by Slipher, Hubble and Humason of galactic redshifts.

The fact that these observations implied that we are in the center of the universe (geocentric) which is a virtual impossibility, it required a change.

So the 'expansion of space' was created to be the cause of the galactic redshifts.

I cannot accept the 'creation theory' so I developed the SS concept.

Hoyle et al made the mistake of accepting the 'EoS' concept. They threw the towel in when the CMBR was promoted as a BB remnant which I will refute tomorrow with a new post.

Mike T

Tycho quote

Why dont you show us the math that allowed you to come to this number. This should be amusing.

This is a very simple calculation involving curren deep space observations.

In my SSU which would involve 'flat space' and Euclidean math, I simply coordinated the redshifts at the great distances which are about six with the angular sizes (one arc second) of these objects and their magnitudes which was about 30. I then used M87 as a model with its angular size of 9 arc minutes and visual magnitude of 9 at the current distance of 50^6 light years. M87 at one arc second would be about 30^9 light years distant.

So when I put it all together, I divided 30 which is the calculated distance of the observed objects with their redshifts of 6 and angular sizes of one arc second and that gives me 30/6 =5^9 lys per added wavelength..

Mike T .