Evolution or Training?

I`de buy that if the same didn`t apply or happen to Royalty as well, but it did.

plain and simple, we have gotten considerably taller since those times and nutrition plays only a monor part, there are zulu warriors of a poorer diet of the same time frame that are taller than current europeans.

the odd part is this that occured to one race and only within "a blink of an eye" on an evolutionary scale.

sure disease caused premature death, avg age was mid forties, poor diet does NOT stunt the growth of a nation though, and certainly not the ones "in power".

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you think nutrition affect the growth the people of a nation? It affects every other living thing.

I'm not sure about the heights royalty, but they suffered from the diseases of the time and getting fresh foods in winter was always a problem. Preserved foods aren't great because some vitamins break down, especially if you bathe them in salt.

Here's a discussion on skin colour by the way.

http://www.plosbiology.org/plosonline/?request=get-document&doi=10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.0000027

my personal opinion, which is really kind of psuedoscience, since i have no evidence, i just observed with my eyes and formed a hypothesis... but i will say it anyway.

as you know, all animals have DNA, and all organisms have RNA. if you didn't know that, it doesn't matter, because it has nothing to do with my theory/hypothesis of relative evolution (i just made that phrase up).

as you know, animals evolve very slowly due to natural selection. my theory/hypothesis is that there is something else underlying that evolution. this something else is that the human brain (and other intelligent organism's brains) has the power to, subconsciously, alter what horomones go where inside the body. (i have some observable evidence for this, if you want it, just ask...)

if i understand correctly, horomones play a huge part in physical appearance, and at least some part in organ abilities. thus, if humans can subconsciously alter horomone flow, then they can subconsciously alter their appearence and adapt to certain things (grow faster, or see a lower electromagnetic spectrum...).

most of you would think that this would not pass down to the next generation, because no genetics were altered. in a sense you are right, but the result is that you are wrong. the parents have the will, want, and emotions, that are their subconscious, to adapt to whatever it was. because kids idolise their parents, and their surroundings, and other people, what the parents think is picked up my the kids through minute changes in thing they do.

so, at a younger age they develope the want to adapt to that environment, and the want to do so quicker. this is passed down further, and with more intensity through more generations. relatively quickly (within a several of generations), the society could adapt hugely with what would look like an evolutionary change on the outside, but is really just the subconscious thought of the society as a whole.

P.S. :feedback: