Impact Of Gene Cloning

luky16_dream

Clear, but so broad as to be unanswerable. It's like asking the effects of sharp objects. There's so much that it's not possible to give a concise or meaningfully comprehensive and in-depth answer.

hello e coli

i am not telling u to do a research on dis topic.i did not get a perfect ans to dis when i did a google search tats y i put dis question here.i know its not tat hard to get an ans to it may be i am 2 lazy to do it :P .(jus joking)

anyway thanks 4 responding my friend.:)

the link was very useful to me

once again thank u

hi nevermore

i read what was given in that link and i knew tat you were pointing out the poor quality of my posts(not explaining clearly).i thanked you for pointing out my mistake so that i can correct myself.from next time i will explain it clearly and use words instead of numbers.ok.

someone ban all these idiots

also, I refuse to read an article that's not from a peer-reviewed journal especially when it comes to claiming us closer to a dystopian society. Secondly gene cloning has almost no relevance to that link.

Thirdly, that link is a perfect example of bastardization of science with a creationist approach. Ok so it's been proven in monkeys, but monkeys have an IQ of about a 5 year old. You seriously can't expect there to be a correlation.

Remember that it is not the scientists that ultimately ****s up the world, it is the politicians

keep editing your posts. If you refuse to even read the posts of others, let alone implement proper grammar, I don't think you can build much of a case.

If you are going to ask a question, ask a question that can be at least somewhat answered or so we know what you are talking about.

Also, I wasn't calling all of us idiots. I'm going to stop responding so it doesn't become a flame fest

First, Mr luky16_dream, what the feeling you give me is that you're playing about.

But anyway, answer your question first... First of all, you haven't answer my first question yst, that's what's the gene cloning for, different purpose of cloning will have different result. However, I think there won't be a great impacts on environment if the guys working in this sector is not evil. In contrary, the problems of religions, humanism and also immorality may be more annoying. However, I don't think the 'problems' I mentioned above is really some problems. It's good to develop this technology.

hi dttom

i am not playing.i asked this question to get more points about it or to know about it in a more detailed manner

Gene cloning for what?

i have already given the answer to this above question i.e.what are the positive and negative impacts of gene cloning (of plants,animals and microorganisms) on the environment.

anyway e.coli has given a relevant link to me which is really useful .

thanks for yours response

hi dttom

i am not playing.i asked this question to get more points about it or to know about it in a more detailed manner

i have already given the answer to this above question i.e.what are the positive and negative impacts of gene cloning (of plants' date='animals and microorganisms) on the environment.

anyway e.coli has given a relevant link to me which is really useful .

thanks for yours response[/quote']

I mean the purpose!!!

someone ban all these idiots

May be he's right.