pro-active "noise" abatement? frequency generators

Guest openblinders

Guest openblinders

I'll start with a message I have e-mailed and posted on several sites:

Hello- Don't know if this question is even applicable but: found your studies and explaination of frequency generators on the web and that's why I'm asking. I'm nearly at the end of my rope and have tried everything to keep my neighbors' unbelievably loud and outrageously annoying GEESE away from my home for about 6 years. At first, a cd playing sounds with dogs and geese predators worked but they've (the geese) been so conditioned by the neighbor that they've even shied (or actually, not shied) away from that approach. I've even been to therapists for this problem (constant audio bombardment) and some have suggested white noise etc. but I always had an idea that if I could reach the offenders (the owners of these pests are the real offenders but bottom line, the geese) with a sound they could "associate" with and combine it if necessary with another effect (smoke, lights, etc.) then I may be able to drive these pests away from my home. I'm SUFFERING mentally and physically and wonder if you may have any ideas, or maybe be able to guide me in a direction where I can eliminate or even lessen the noise!?!?

I'm thanking you in advance-

I'm only asking for ANY comments or reactions from you all...:confused:

This is my first post here and if I'm in the wrong area and/or...please let me know...

Are there any laws protecting the geese (as in endangered species ect.), if not can't you physically remove them from your property? If you can hear them when they aren't on your property, I would call the city. People complain all the time about loud music, I don't see how this is any different.

If all else fails, buy a shot gun :D

Guest openblinders

I appreciate your reasoning but I've tried all that to NO avail (you'd have to be where I am to realize), including police...anyway, I was looking for a scientific approach and would appreciate any input, especially to frequencey generators or anyone with knowledge of how it is used that may offer something above the basics which I think I have a grasp of and how I can apply it...I've even tried pyrotechnics to some success but after studying "geese" and how they react when being actively "domesticated" (being fed and actually trained by their owners to do things disruptive) I've found out it is extremely hard to rid an area of them with those methods... am just seeking someone who may know where to turn...And yeah, I own a shotgun but I am trying to do this pro-active and still not go to jail-because it's actually the owners of these animals that are at fault- (and please don't say shotgun again because those voices keep coming back) hehehehehe And thanks for looking at this. ANY response will be appreciated but I bet I've already tried it and that's why I've been looking into sound generation and wave frequency tweaking...Thanks again...