Your first ever memory....

Royston

The first thing i remember is i was creating a robot from a clip(the one we use to hang wet cloth) I did not realize my father was taking pictures of me playing . He and my mother blackmail me if i ever play like that again he swear he show it to my friends and that made me feel stupid. My friends manage to buy Optimus Prime but i was playing i imagine optimimus prime made from the clip. I was crying that time if my parents show it to my friends.:embarass:

I wish I'd get more of a post count for having things like the in the psychiatry forum..

You should read my jealousy thread...which also seemed quite popular ;)

But seriously some of the most popular threads are due to someone getting it really wrong, so they tend to have more debate if that person still defends that position.

I wish I could remember my very first toy (with regards to the last post) I'll have to consult the parents. btw I had 'starscream', I really wanted the decepticon that changed into a stereo (or 'ghetto blaster' as they were referred to in the 80's) the name escapes me at the moment.