New to forum

Guest ZeffriN

Guest ZeffriN

Hi everyone,

Glad to find a forum, although I have to admit not actively looking before! I'm often thinking and talking about all things science and decided to join up here after a look through the boards.

I guess the obligitory a little about me, heh. Im not a professional scientist and it's been years since I last studied, but my learning has picked up if anything although more focused. My interest is mostly with electricity, that ever present all binding force of the universe.

To be honest right out, I lack funding for personal research unfortunately but I'm currently exploring theories on power generation, electric cars and perpetual motion.

I'll be making some posts soon seeking validation or rejection (with supporting evidence) to my theories! :D

See ya'll around

Hello, and welcome to SFN. You are going to love it here! I hope you enjoy your stay. Just one not though, you might want to go ahead and actually introduce yourself in the official "Introduce Yourself" thread. Anyhow, I won't bother you anymore with semantics, just make sure you get me free energy! :)