Need Help With Fictitious Virus.

Michael_123_

Hello. My name is Michael Panetta and I'm a science fiction writer. (If you read Analog Science Fiction And Fact, you may have seen my work in the current issue.)

Anyway, I've created a fictitious virus that will act as a backdrop to a story, and I and am seeking someone to look over my notes about this virus and to tell me if there are any egregious errors. I would also like suggestions on a realistic name for the virus.

I prefer to have this discussion over private message, so please message if you are interested in helping. I can't offer monetary compensation for your time because magazines don't really pay well, but if / when this story is published in a magazine, I will be sure to credit you.

Kindly appreciated.

Edited by Michael_123_
typos

!

Moderator Note

Rule 2.11 

Solicitations requiring non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements, or insisting that discussions must take place privately, are not permitted. We are here to discuss science, in the open (and "I have an idea, can someone do the math for me" typically woefully underestimates the amount of effort this involves).