control your world by becoming a member of the great occult illuminati

stevenwillai

Millions of people from all walks of life have committed themselves to the Illuminati’s global work for the betterment of the human species. By forgoing all divisions of religious, geographical, or political beliefs, followers of Illuminati am strive to form a planet where all people, in all places, can live in Abundance. The Illuminati has pointed me in the direction to start my path of enlightenment. For that I am beyond grateful. The Illuminati is not just changing my life – we're changing mankind. Contact Mr William if you want to become a member of the great illuminati blood brother hood and is free without any penny just be ready to sow your soul to the brotherhood. Here is his contact: deleted

Either the Illuminati like referring to themselves in third person or you posted someone else's email address.  With the name Williams mispelled.   Also, if you are an occult and secret cabal, it's surprising you would post an address publicly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

In subsequent use, "Illuminati" has been used when referring to various organisations which are alleged to be a continuation of the original Bavarian Illuminati (though these links have not been substantiated). These organisations have often been accused of conspiring to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in governments and corporations, in order to gain political power, influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the more widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati are depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power. This view of the Illuminati has found its way into popular culture, appearing in dozens of novels, films, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.

Do you have tote bags?

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion forum, not a blog, not a recruitment center, not a pulpit. Stay if you want to discuss this topic, but please don't soapbox about it or spam us with links. This thread is closed.