The Vacuum energy-fluid theory

grayson

I put this in speculations because it is a developing theory. I call this theory the Vacuum energy-fluid theory. This is because what the theory states is that the vacuum energy is a fluid and does not have the same amount of energy everywhere, or energy density. For those who do not know what the vacuum energy is, I have a link below.

Wikipedia page for vacuum energy

Now that we have that over, we can get onto the theories. The mathematical equations state this:

v = \frac{h}{m\cdot x} 
E = \frac{c^2h}{vx} 

(I do not know if LaTex works on this website, so if it does not show up, I will put a link for a latex editor that you can copy and paste instead of disecting it)

The first equation describes the speed of the vacuum energy. It uses the Planck constant because my understanding is that it is the least amount of energy possible in a vacuum. I than derived a second equation that describes the energy of the vacuum at any point. It was derived from the last equation, but instead of using mass, I used E/c2. The v and x describe the velocity and displacement of the vacuum energy. Now, I have a couple theories to complement this. Number one: Gauge bosons are formed when a bit of energy causes a fluctuation in another field. Number 1.5: Gravitons are created from fluctuations in spacetime. Number 2: particles are created when a bunch of energy gets concentrated into one place. That is it for now, goodbye.

LaTex editor: Online LaTeX Equation Editor (lagrida.com)