Project HyperForge: is it possible?

sum1konundrum

project HyperForge

So... This is a completely theoretical concept that I am attempting to verify with this website in the pursuit of establishing a feasibility ratio. I'll be honest my established amount of physics education is vague at best. But i will say it is a really cool idea that may pave the way to eliminating our needs as it pertains to raw materials acquisitions. I simply ask that you finish reading this entire summary before dismissing it as ludicrous and outlandish.

While in space and from multiple points, using refractive optics (magnifying lenses).

You essentially create a thick sun beam.

Along the beams path perpendicular to the beams path you have several different kinds of solar powered spectrum emitters that simply emit bursts of

Xrays. Gamma rays. Infared. Microwaves. Radio waves...

In theory i hope to instigate something I call...

Photon to Matter emulsification.

And i believe if you dial the frequency rates of each spectrum emitter along the beams path to a specific frequency ratio and have fine tuned the power output of each emitter you could essentially create any matter on the periodic table of element. You may need tesla coil emitters along the beams path to stabilize and integrate an electron shell....

In theory you could fine tune the emitters to a specific wavelength frequency and specifically make just hydrogen. Or change the frequency and power ratios and go for even things like gold or platinum.

(Yeah yeah i know only in "super novas" ... But really)

Now I know this may be a huge money pit and a huge waste of time.... We could spend decades as a species developing this whole platform somewhere in space just to find out that no matter what frequency and no matter what power ratio no matter what thickness of light used it's still doesn't work but....

It just might!   

I do believe that there is also a mathematical equation that would speak of its feasibility and it's something that I thought heavily on with still no results so hopefully you individuals of this website can help me.  

I think it might be a variation of e equals MC squared.

But maybe more like

e * [f(s)] = m

e = energy     f  = frequency     s = spectrum

Edited by sum1konundrum
Further clarification