hijack from Speed of Time

Logicandreason

On 6/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, M.Ross said:

I have a question from the following statement in this article that I can't understand.

You will never understand this subject, because its irrational nonsense.  All the solutions are nonsense.  Einstein's conclusions about warping time and distances and mass, is nonsense. 

This has been proven beyond doubt.  You cant get rational science truth from a nonsense hypothesis.

There needs to be an agreement by the majority of scientists that their dogma about Einstein is full of nonsensical claims and that there is most likely aa much better correct interpretation. 

But dogma belongs to religious belief and that's what Physics of Einstein is based on.

Few are interested in truth, they prefer comfortable lies that sound like science fiction.  Because that's more exciting. Like Santa and the tooth fairy, exciting but imaginary.

22 minutes ago, Logicandreason said:

You will never understand this subject, because its irrational nonsense.  All the solutions are nonsense.  Einstein's conclusions about warping time and distances and mass, is nonsense.

If it was all nonsense then experimentation would not agree with the theory, but it does so it isn't all nonsense.  

I'll bet logicandreason just had an epiphany after reading my answer and he now agrees with relativity!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.