How Do you define "Change of environment" In a math equation

grayson

Remember the "Rumpelstiltskin theory" or the "Atomic adaptation theory"? Well the equation for it evolved a lot but off screen I have changed it to A=O*C

A is the current state of the atom. O is the original, or the state of the last time the equation ran through (I will explain it in C) C operates as a time function and signifies change. How do I make a unit for the "State of an atom" or "Change of enviroment"?

1 minute ago, Genady said:

It depends on how you measure "state of an atom" or "change of environment."

Well, At firt I thought heat*atomic number*number of atoms surrounding it*number of electrons*...etc etc/ the number of perameters you use But Idk

8 minutes ago, grayson said:

Well, At firt I thought heat*atomic number*number of atoms surrounding it*number of electrons*...etc etc/ the number of perameters you use But Idk

State of a particle, including atom, is a concept in quantum mechanics. It is represented there by wave-function. @exchemist has referred you to quantum mechanics already.