Atomic adaptation hypothesis (Or the Rumpelstiltskin theory two)

grayson

Hello, my name is Grayson. Anyone coming from the Rumpelstiltskin theory should read this. I have created a lot of chaos with my Rumpelstiltskin theory. Which is why I renamed it to the atomic adaptation theory. The theory states that atoms tend to adapt to their environment. That is literally it. The whole thing started in a topic called "What draws the line at life?" That didn't go so well. The second was the Rumpelstiltskin theory where I explained how atoms are sort of "Alive" Well this theoy has the same methematical formula as the rumpelstiltskin theory, but it is just a new name. Here is the formula you have been waiting for:

A(t)=A(o)*c t

A(t) or a of t is the atoms state at the current time.

A(o) is its original state.

c is the change in its environment

the whole equation is with respect to time which means it repeats itself over and over in an infinitesimal rate. (Infinite times in a second)

Each time the equation repeats itself, the A(t) changes to the last A(o). The first time it repeats A(o) and A(t) are the same

That should mean that A(t)=A(o) t (With respect to time)

I repeat, the two equations are A(t)=A(o)*c t and A(t)=A(o) t

Please co-operate with me on this one. I need all the help I can get.