hijack from ... paradox help needed ...

Logicandreason

Please don't give up so easily. 

What you have been trying to understand, (SR theory) cannot be understood by rational analysis because its irrational and illogical.

If you really want to know where the error is to be found in SR, (and there must be an error in here somewhere, all those Paradoxes point to there being an error) then its actually really easy to see once you stop being led along by the nose by the pseudosceintists.

I can explain exactly where the core errors is, and from that core, there are other issues that many others have already tried to expose. 

But I've not actually heard anyone point out the core error before, they all seem to have skipped it.  the reason why any claim that SR and GR are wrong, is ridiculed, is because of the false claims that "all the experiments support it, and its predictions are accurate".  This is actually untrue. They are looking at everything through rose coloured glasses.

I cant say much here because they will ban me for life. (as other physics forums have done.

Great to see that Science is now done and decided by Popular Vote system. I've already got 1 downvote, so that voter must be correct. Its solid proof for sure. SO if I get 10,000 of my Scientology friends to "like" my comment, I'll win!

56 minutes ago, Logicandreason said:

I can explain exactly where the core errors is, and from that core, there are other issues that many others have already tried to expose. 

!

Moderator Note

Then do so in a thread in speculations, following the rules of that section. Not by hijacking someone else’s thread.

56 minutes ago, Logicandreason said:

I cant say much here because they will ban me for life. (as other physics forums have done.

!

Moderator Note

On the contrary, not supporting your claims, or not following other rules, is what will get you banned

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.