A hyperacusis or Anxiety problem hyperacusis?

nec209

There are number things leading up to this problem. One is hyperacusis but there seems to be hullucinations with hyperacusis.

At the start last month there was some thing less obvious I notice.

One is the space heater on three days making a strange noise that did not last long and so I did not think much of it.

Than there was a day close to the end of February I heard the fan speed up on its own and did not think much of it. Did not last long.

There was day close to the end of February I got super stress and anxiety.

Starting in march I was hearing morse code, clicking sound and sorta of uuuummm and muuuum sound kinda hard to understand. But there was also sounds like kinda sound like whooshing sound and huuun sound. When I was by fan it was louder.

Than later on in the week I started to hear music songs, musical instruments, bells, like metal hitting other metal, violin sound other music sounds. Later in week there was also like singing.

When I was around loud noises it would get louder. Later on in week I started to hear voices but the voices would say the same thing over and over with music playing than when I would post things on the internet the voices would say things like yes or no or some thing I was doing. I started to be concerned that the voices where starting come out and interact with me. In day it only happen to be may be on average 3 times than 2 days later its is 3 guys and 2 girls talking to be me and them selfs.

And saying things like go to hospital or you dying. Other thinks like evil and good. And saying things about me.

On site note every time I got anxiety and thinking of the problem in leading weeks it would get worse and when I was calm and relax it was sorta of like going away and the strange things the sounds and voices come out as I was getting more anxiety and thinking of the problem.

I was freaking out over noises in house and thinking It could make the problem worse in other words thinking that voices may come out before it really did. When I was doing some thing the noise was almost going away. There was 3 days I woke up from bad and there was no noise but I started to think it may come out and was it really gone and act of thinking I started to hear it.

When I was by other fan in house later on in week I had  anxiety thinking it may come out there and later in the week it started like almost very fait sounds like it may be starting come out there but only act of thinking it may start was over next 3 days kinda was bringing it out.

In past I had hyperacusis that lasted for month and sounds of motor sounds, engine sound and sounds of loud noises making strange sounds but than disappeared.

The last day of February I got over thinking of hyperacusis before thinking it may come back.

I’m starting think I’m hullucinations  on hyperacusis

When I’m calm and relax or not thinking about it seems like it is going away but when I’m over thinking about it seems to get worse.

So it seems like a Anxiety problem as this not real and the voices are not real. But being calm and relax or not thinking about it seems like it is going away.

Anyone else here had this problem.

Edited by nec209