How much Kj per mole is a lot?

observer1

14 minutes ago, observer1 said:

How much kilo joules per mole is enough to hurt or even be noticed by a human?
Is 63.6 Kj/mole a lot?

Per mole of what? 

If you mean per mole of water, taking water to be the principal component of the human body, then 4.2J raises the temperature of 1g by 1C deg.

The MW of water is 18g, so 4.2 x 18 =75.6J raises the temperature of a mole of water by 1C deg.

So 63.6kJ would be enough to raise its temperature by 63.6x 10³/75.6 = 841C, if there were no change of phase.

I'll leave the rest to you.  

1 hour ago, observer1 said:

If 63.6 Kj of energy is given to one mole of calcium oxide, assuming it's initial temperature is 20 celcius, what will it's new temperature be?

But you asked about calcium carbonate. And neither has anything to do with hurting humans. 

14 minutes ago, exchemist said:

But you asked about calcium carbonate. And neither has anything to do with hurting humans. 

Which one is it? Has to be --------, eh?

This reminds me of a quote from iNow:

On 1/7/2023 at 6:57 AM, iNow said:

I feel with my heart that the internet is becoming inundated with poorly trained bots 

is that your concern here, exchemist? Or why are you walking on eggshells -- wary because he/she/it mentioned "hurt or even be noticed by a human?" Maybe check post history if concerned? Good show here, thanks.

1 hour ago, NTuft said:

Which one is it? Has to be --------, eh?

This reminds me of a quote from iNow:

is that your concern here, exchemist? Or why are you walking on eggshells -- wary because he/she/it mentioned "hurt or even be noticed by a human?" Maybe check post history if concerned? Good show here, thanks.

What?