Atinymonkey

NavajoEverclear

a tiny monkey has a truly unique personality, infact its hard to describe. His uniqueness is due to the reasons he makes his decisions, which we may never know, because he may never tell us. i admire this consistency. just an observation, to see what happens if anything. I personally would like to come to understand this creative individual if possible, and what factors created his current form. This may seem ridiculus or sarcastic, or something but i am serious. Well i guess we will see what happens now.

Better than idiot.

-IDIOT, n.

A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. The Idiot's activity is not confined to any special field of thought or action, but "pervades and regulates the whole." He has the last word in everything; his decision is unappealable. He sets the fashions and opinion of taste, dictates the limitations of speech and circumscribes conduct with a dead-line.

Originally posted by atinymonkey

:banana:

:stupid:

Originally posted by Sayonara³

Don't call me stupid, stupid.

One of Euclid's axioms was that things equal to the same thing are equal to each other. Since you're both stupid, maybe Sayonara³ is atinymonkey

:D

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

a tiny monkey has a truly unique personality, infact its hard to describe. His uniqueness is due to the reasons he makes his decisions, which we may never know, because he may never tell us. i admire this consistency. . I personally would like to come to understand this creative individual if possible, and what factors created his current form.

I personally would like to come to understand this creative individual if possible---- i requested enlightenment and yet it has not been recieved (can you help change this?).