Understanding Human Cognition

tylers100

Understanding Human Cognition

I am in a progression of trying to learn, understand, and gain knowledge about the human cognition. Also, to contribute my effort to general understanding of the human cognition and diseases associated with that.

Motivation

The motivation behind my interest in the human cognition is because of existence of:

• Schizophrenia
  • Dementia
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Huntington's Disease

Why Things Go Wrong or Right Way in Human Cognition

Goal: To find out why things go wrong way (i.e. health disorder) or right way, with amount of approximation to accurate or precision hopefully.

Diagram

Below is a diagram of human cognition v0.63, a put-together by myself. It is based on my current progression of understanding in regard to the nature of human cognition. I have attached the diagram to this post, see below.

I am aware to some degrees that my understanding in regard to the nature of human cognition is still at early stage, so I welcome any input of feedback comment.

Other Comment

Also, I am aware that I may be conflating some different aspects of fields (e.g. psychology, psychiatry, anatomy, physiology, and neuroscience) into one with an universal perspective.

diagram-of-human-cognition_by-tyler-snider_2022_version-063.png