hijack from Why can`t one sense god?

Base12

Thanks @swansontI will try again with the proper links to Mainstream Science.

The word 'Power' in the following verse...

Acts 1:8 - "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

...is the same as the word 'Power' in Physics...

"In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred or converted per unit time. In the International System of Units, the unit of power is the watt, equal to one joule per second."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_(physics)

If we were to put it into an equation, we would have...

Holy Ghost = Power

OK, we now have something tangible, provable and quantifiable that we can all work with. Everyone should now know what Power means.

Here is the Wikipedia article describing Energy...

"In physics, energy is the quantitative property that is transferred to a body or to a physical system, recognizable in the performance of work and in the form of heat and light."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy

So, according to Physics, Energy can be recognized by Heat and Light. The Christian Bible is replete with verses describing Heat and Light. Thus, we will know the Bible is referring to Energy (and therefore Power) by reviewing the relevant verses.

The famous 'Ezekiel's Wheels' is a perfect place to look as it actually describes Atomic Construct in great detail...

Ezekiel 1:4 - "And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire."

The Key Word to focus on here is 'Amber'. This word will give us important clues as to what Power and Light means in the Bible.

Amber is Strong's Hebrew #2830. The word is 'Chasmal'...

Strong's Hebrew: 2830. חַשְׁמַל (chashmal) -- perhaps amber (biblehub.com)

Note that 'Amber' is where we get the modern word for 'Electron'...

"Both electric and electricity are derived from the Latin ēlectrum (also the root of the alloy of the same name), which came from the Greek word for amber, ἤλεκτρον (ēlektron)."

Electron - Wikipedia

Note also that the 'Amber Electron Fire' is also described as a 'Cloud'. Thus, Ezekiel was being shown a visual representation of what Physics would call an 'Electron Cloud'...

"Atomic orbitals are the basic building blocks of the atomic orbital model (or electron cloud or wave mechanics model), a modern framework for visualizing the submicroscopic behavior of electrons in matter."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_orbital

Note also that the word Amber is described as 'Fire' producing 'Light'. Light is Electromagnetism...

"Light or visible light is electromagnetic radiation within the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is perceived by the human eye."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light

'Light' in the Bible is associated with the 'Eye'...

Matthew 6:22 - "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

I find it quite fitting that the 'Eye' is used to represent the visible Electromagnetic Spectrum. Anyhow, our next equation would be...

Eye = Electron

Let us review our equations thus far...

• Holy Ghost = Power
  • Amber = Electron Orbitals/Clouds
  • Eyes = Light/Electromagnetic Radiation

A clear, tangible and quantifiable pattern is developing here. We are now ready to apply our equations to the famous 'Wheels'...

Ezekiel 1:20 - "Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels."

We see that the Holy Ghost (Spirit) was in the Wheels. Thus, the Wheels represent Power and Energy. Sounds absolutely logical so far as the 'Wheels' are the Power Source for God's Chariot.

Next...

Ezekiel 1:18 - "As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four."

As we would expect in any typical Scientific Experiment, the Holy Ghost 'Power' comes from the Electron 'Eyes' that orbit around a Nucleus on 'Rings'. We have an added bonus here because now we know that the Rings are representative of the Atomic Orbitals we learned about earlier.

A 'Wheel Within a Wheel' would then be an Atom comprised of Two Shells. Therefore, what Ezekiel was being shown was a schematic diagram of a Two Shelled Atom...

Nitrogen.png.569e9473e62875c71dbdd26fe920455e.png

Atoms with Two Shells include...

• Carbon
  • Nitrogen
  • Oxygen

These are basic building blocks of Life. We will now apply our Knowledge elsewhere in the Bible to verify our equations...

Zechariah 3:9 - "For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

Our equation for the above would be...

Seven 'Eyes' = Seven Electrons

What Chemical Element typically has seven Electrons as a base starting point? That would be Nitrogen, which again is a basic building block of Life, particularly in Nitrogenous Bases.

We see in Zechariah 3:9 that a Stone with Seven Eyes will have a 'new engraving'. One interpretation could be that a new 'Genetic Sequence' will be written in the DNA of Life on Earth. I have followed this premise with great success. If anyone wishes to discuss, I can show more of the research.

Thanks everyone for taking a look at all of this and giving your feedback.

13 hours ago, Phi for All said:

And the update after Leaven is probably "Twelve", right?

If you are referring to the Standard Model with its twelve Particles, then perhaps you are on to something.

Currently, the High Priest Breastplate, with its twelve Gemstones, is a perfect match for the Standard Model.

It goes something like this...

mhp-0793.png.768e801e605caac1ad5ec54b69161aed.png

Obviously, the Graviton is still theoretical, so the above image is just for reference only.

I have spent a considerable amount of time however, verifying that the Gemstones do indeed match with the Standard Model. For example, in the Ezekiel's Wheels research posted above, we find that the Electrons are the color of the Gemstone called 'Beryl'...

Ezekiel 1:16 - "The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel."

If we use the Breastplate/Standard Model image above, we see that the Beryl (lower left) matches with the Electron. I have gone through the entire Bible gaining insight as to what the other Fermions are all about.

The Up and Down Quarks match with the Godhead, which is what Science calls the Atom. The most shocking thing I have discovered is that the Breastplate can predict future discoveries. For example, I have used it to gain a deeper understanding of the Strange Quark. Because of this, I know things about the Strange Quark that Modern Science has yet to catch up to.

3 hours ago, Base12 said:

Thanks @swansontI will try again with the proper links to Mainstream Science.

The word 'Power' in the following verse...

Acts 1:8 - "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

...is the same as the word 'Power' in Physics...

!

Moderator Note

…and you ignored what I said about mixing the two topics. This is a mere assertion, as is all of it.

Take it somewhere else

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.