The Nuerological Reference Frame

Ned

The nuerological reference frame , NRF for short , is a more advanced way of explaining the mind. The NRF is entangled with the universe when your eyes are open and is your conscious reference frame , making note of all we sense , storing information we gain . 

Edited by Ned

• Ned changed the title to The Nuerological Reference Frame
1 hour ago, Ned said:

The nuerological reference frame , NRF for short , is a more advanced way of explaining the mind. The NRF is entangled with the universe when your eyes are open and is your conscious reference frame , making note of all we sense , storing information we gain . 

Ah, Theorist, a.k.a. Pbob. 😁

I don't suppose you will be with us for long. 

Edited by exchemist

2 hours ago, exchemist said:

Ah, Theorist, a.k.a. Pbob. 😁

I don't suppose you will be with us for long. 

I see your own NRF has some confusion ! 

No problem to me if none of you want to learn advanced science , I'll leave on my own and find some people elsewhere willing to learn . 

Good day 

18 hours ago, Ned said:

!

Moderator Note

This is not an acceptable opening post in ANY section at SFN, much less Speculations. It's clear we aren't going to be given any supportive evidence when none shows up in the OP. Thread closed.