hijack from What is Space made of?

Ilya Geller

On 8/10/2021 at 7:41 PM, Phi for All said:

This is the Relativity section though, so the discussion should "intertwine" as minimally as possible. 

Stanley Wright is absolutely right. The fact is that the theory of relativity was created within the framework of the External Relations theory of Analytical Philosophy (Lord Russell and Moor), which considers all objects and subjects as material points, paying attention only to external events in relation to objects. For example, fixing the distance between them, speed and acceleration. Therefore, Einstein in his second Postulate said about the speed of light because he was in this External.
But there is also the Internal Relations theory (Hegel and Bradley) of the same philosophy. This theory considers changes within objects and subjects, drawing conclusions about the events taking place in the world. That's why I developed my Quantitative theory, based on the Set Theory (I am the first and only one who brought it in Physics) as a continuation of Einstein's Relativism but from the internal side.

36 minutes ago, Ilya Geller said:

Stanley Wright is absolutely right. The fact is that the theory of relativity was created within the framework of the External Relations theory of Analytical Philosophy (Lord Russell and Moor), which considers all objects and subjects as material points, paying attention only to external events in relation to objects. For example, fixing the distance between them, speed and acceleration. Therefore, Einstein in his second Postulate said about the speed of light because he was in this External.
But there is also the Internal Relations theory (Hegel and Bradley) of the same philosophy. This theory considers changes within objects and subjects, drawing conclusions about the events taking place in the world. That's why I developed my Quantitative theory, based on the Set Theory (I am the first and only one who brought it in Physics) as a continuation of Einstein's Relativism but from the internal side.

!

Moderator Note

The rules forbid you from advertising your pet theory in other threads, and you were told specifically not to bring the topic up again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.