Help With Connecting a Motherboard to my Computer for Data Collection

Virus Pokegamer129

Hello,

I recently bought a KT-401 Air Ion Tester to detect ions in the air. I want to find a way to connect the device in some way to my computer so my computer can receive the ion count, where I can then have the code automatically determine an outcome based off of the number. The problem is, the device itself doesn't have any ports.

Is there any way I can connect the device to my computer and have my computer be able to receive the code?

9 hours ago, Virus Pokegamer129 said:

I recently bought a KT-401 Air Ion Tester to detect ions in the air. I want to find a way to connect the device in some way to my computer so my computer can receive the ion count, where I can then have the code automatically determine an outcome based off of the number. The problem is, the device itself doesn't have any ports.

Is there any way I can connect the device to my computer and have my computer be able to receive the code?

If the manufacturer hasn't provided a remote reading capability, you can 1) dismount the device and find the components on the circuit that give you the data you need 2) place a camera (WiFi? remote?) over the device and use OCR software to read the digits..

Edited by Sensei