Cool Gadgets

Fatemisience

Its a bit expensive when you are able to use a mouse and keyboard just as easy, if not easier. What does your company sell? misc. gadgets?

Well the way I would approach it is to say,

who would buy this item?

What are its major advantages?

" " disadvantages?

Is there a large enough market to make a profit?

If its just intented for a pc, sure some wealthy person might buy it as a toy but think about it, touching the screen all the time would get tiring and tedious. I can't think of anything where it would make a process more efficient. If a business were to use them I think they would just buy a touchscreen monitor rather than an add-on.

EDIT: Also I wouldn't recomend buying product for your business at cost price then trying to re-sell it.

I agree that it depends on what you do and what you need it for. Could be really slick for web browsing, could be the nightmare from hell for database input. For text, anything that takes your hands away from the keyboard slows you down, even a mouse.

[MOD]I moved this to General Sciences. The Suggestions/Comments forum is for input on this site, not for input into your problems and decisions. No offense, of course. :) [/MOD]

You must be needing some special software for it. You can't just plug it in (unless its plug and play). Even then its only a substitute for the mouse. I wouldn't buy it. That's my personal opinion.