A vacuum based universe.

Karl Jon

First of all, I do want to be careful to point out that I'm not trying to propose a new scientific theory or dismiss any of the major established theories. Instead I just want to present a very crude model building on a new world system and a new fundamental principle and a few supporting principles. I believe this model if found reliable could help us get a better understanding of many existing theories.

I have tried to find any earlier attempts by anyone else in this direction, but hasn't found any. It has surprised me as even if it's built on quite drastic change of view of the universe, it also seems quite simple, at least to me. If anyone can point to similar ideas being discussed I would appreciate a link to such resources.

First I would like to present the new world system, a vacuum based universe. I have to admit I'm struggling a bit to present it both coherent and to the full. The problem is that it goes into itself and parts are difficult to explain without knowledge that needs the first bit to be explained. I therefore show the most fundamental parts to give the basic idea and use some crude word images and some speculative conclusions to get the idea through. Sorry, this seems to the best I can present in a text. I would appreciate help to in making myself easier to understand.

A vacuum based universe.

The natural state of the universe is vacuum and matter is the continuous observations of particles which overcomes and reduces the vacuum.

Particles and objects of particles are temporary dynamic effects in the vacuum created by the energy from light being observed.

Compare to watching a game of soccer on TV and when Messi shoots a long ball and you see the image of the ball moving across the screen it isn't the pixels on the screen moving. Instead it is the energy moving from pixel to pixel lighting them up. In the same way the observation of energy creating the ball moves through the vacuum resulting in a multidimensional presence.

Time dilation

Time equals speed of light minus motion.

The constant creation of particles updates an objects state relative to other objects and to itself. Change of an object relative to other objects is motion and relative to itself is time. As the energy of a certain object is finite the vacuum has to be restored back before new particles can be created. This process is limited to the speed of light and therefore decides the speed for the combined change observed as time and motion. The faster the motion, the slower is time.

Compare this to a group of people walking and talking at the same time. If they start walking faster or running their motion increases but their conversation that can be seen as the equivalent of time slows down as they get out of breath.

Curved space.

Gravitation is the repelling effect created by the interaction between mass and vacuum.

The motion of an object requires the vacuum to be restored after passing through, but it's restoration limited to the speed of light and even though it is no longer multi dimensional it is still less resistant. Any object are affected by the less energy needed to overcome the vacuum in the direction of other objects, the larger and closer they are and therefore seems attracted to each other.

The difference is not only greater the larger the object is, but also the larger and less damaged the vacuum is by other objects around it.

Compare to a bath tub with an open drain, if the swirl of water is the equivalent to gravitation its effect depends not only on the size of the drain but also the depth of the water in the tub.

23 minutes ago, Karl Jon said:

Time equals speed of light minus motion.

We know the relationship between time and motion, and it is not t = c-v

This can't be an equality, because the units of time and the units of speed are not the same.