Economics

AlexPontik

What money does

When one uses money to do something, the usage of money reduces the time and effort one has to spend to do this something, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one uses money to do something, the usage of money doesn’t reduce the time and effort one has to spend to do this something, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one uses money to do something, the usage of money doesn’t reduce the time and effort one has to spend to do something, it doesn’t seem to me one knows how to use money…does it seem to you…idiot?

(Store of value, medium of exchange, unit of account…tell that next time to your girl after you give her money and …

… the way you do it…happens to increase the time and effort she needs to spend to have fun…)

Who is good at making money

When one is good at making money, one is good at making money again and again, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one is good at making money, one is not good at making money again and again, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one is good at making money, one is not good at making money again and again, it doesn’t seem to me that the rest around one think one is good at making money…does it seem to you…idiot?

Who is an economist

When one is an economist, one knows what money does, and who is good at making it, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one is an economist, one doesn’t know what money does, or doesn’t know who is good at making it, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when one is an economist, one doesn’t know what money does, or doesn’t know who is good at making it, it doesn’t seem to me that when the economy isn’t working we all don’t know why that is…does it seem to you…idiot?

When is the economy not working

When the economy isn’t working, among those who have money, apart from those good at making money, the rest of them are not good at making money, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When the economy isn’t working, among those who have money, apart from those good at making money, the rest of them are good at making money, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when the economy isn’t working, among those who have money, apart from those good at making money, the rest of them are good at making money, it doesn’t seem to me that those who don’t have money think that…does it seem to you…idiot?

When is common sense working

When common sense is working, few are offended, and most follow it, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When common sense is working, most are offended, or few follow it, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…

If in the end, when common sense is working, most are offended, or few follow it, it doesn’t seem to me what most are together follow…does it seem to you…idiot?

!

Moderator Note

“Do better” does not mean “post the same drivel in another inappropriate section of the forum”

We’re a science forum, which means science discussion, not an economics blog post