Is there any information out there about the PROS of being a mixed-race individual?

YellowDragon11

All I can find on the internet is the cons of being mixed race... ((All the negatives that come with being bi-racial)), so I was wondering if there's any actual scientific sources that list the pros/the positives? I'm sure there's some advantages that come with being a mixed race individual, but finding actual information ((for me anyways)) is quite hard when compared to all the bad information out there when it comes to being such... Excuse my bad grammar by the way. : ) I am sorry for that...

The cons are mostly social, since race is a social construct anyway. Genetic diversity gives broader adaptive abilities within a broader range of environments. It allows for selection from a wider range of traits, and increases the chances of surviving a wider range of disease and illnesses.

Here's a study that suggests mixing "races" is making humans taller and smarter: https://www.ed.ac.uk/news/2015/tallandsmart-010715