How does fat break down?

altaylar2000

On the one hand, most experts argue that fat breaks down during aerobic exercise, and this is logical, since fat is used as an energy substrate only in mitochondrial cycles
But there is info that better effect give High Intensive anaerobic training with ephedrine+cofein coctail
Why? If we belive in aerobic fat-burning?

I thought it was a fairly commonly held belief that HIIT leads to faster weight loss results. I think it's just boils down to the fact that it's more demanding on your body. Sure, it makes your body dip into fermentation, but it taps out the oxygen first.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:59 PM, Ericchiriboga said:

I thought it was a fairly commonly held belief that HIIT leads to faster weight loss results. I think it's just boils down to the fact that it's more demanding on your body. Sure, it makes your body dip into fermentation, but it taps out the oxygen first.

it generally requires much less oxygen than aerobic sports

aerobics lasts 1-2 hours, or even more(breathing is required, not hipoxia, but still intensive), while high-intensity sets maximum 10-20 minutes in total, not counting rest

What if we assume that this is due to the death of mitochondria (and there is such information that mitochondria die from increased blood acidification). Mitochondria stop turning on signaling pathways for fat storage, and less fat is stored.

Edited by altaylar2000