I can induce a strange, powerful feeling in my body on command. I've never found a clear answer for this!

Sasly

I feel like I have a weird amount of control over parts of my body. But there's one thing I've been able to do that I've never really had an answer for...

This is very hard to explain, but I'll try my best. I can voluntarily induce a strong sensation that envelops most of my body. It almost feels like when you fall on a rollercoaster, but slightly different. It doesn't feel like I'm really moving a muscle or anything, just that I'm letting the feeling come in to me. It's like an extreme sinking feeling, and it's overwhelming to the point where I can't hold on to it for more than a few seconds at a time. 

I could go on about it, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to explain it any better. I've always wanted to understand this. I never really like doing it, but it's so strange that I'll remember I can do it and I just get in a kick of trying to figure it out. Maybe there's someone else like me out there? Any help is really appreciated!

15 hours ago, iNow said:

Ten years of this question. Remarkable. 

So strange. I saw this post, but again nobody had a clear answer. I'm not sure if I'll ever get one, but I am still very curious as to what it is, and what causes it.