IMPORTANT: Windows Messenger question

ted_marx

Hello,

I'm in search of some accurate and important feedback regarding a question about WM. I won't bore you with the details of why this is so important, other than to say I want to avoid undue hurt to someone. I must delete this person as a contact on my WM account and close out the account. However, I'm curious as to whether she'll receive a message on her end saying "Ted Marx has deleted you as a contact".

Thanks,

Ted

Thanks and hope all's okay in Essex. On my system the icons for contacts are dark when they're offline and green when they come online. Will the icon she has for me as a contact stay on her system in dark color, or will it disappear altogether when I delete her?

If you block someone it will appear to them as though you are offline. They can however get round this by using a block checker. You can counter this by checking "Only allow my contacts or people in my allow section to message me or see my status" - or something to that effect anyway.

This will tell block checkers that you are indeed offline.