It depends how long life has been on this planet of yours, and what you mean by "human type".

It's too vague a question to say for sure.

If you mean a planet where sufficient time has passed for a dominant, cognitive species to evolve, there's a small but reasonable chance they'd have a similar form to us, assuming their environment was anything like ours.

What you have to consider though is that the tiniest difference between the planets - even a slight difference in the proportions of gas in the atmosphere - could have profound effects on the biology required for a species to thrive, and therefore on the form of the species. If you follow me.

Yes, thats what i wanted to know!

And could we be more adapted in our current enviroment than we already are? And what realy interests me is, in what we'll evolve! I once saw an interesting picture, that showed human evolution. It showed how did we evolve from primates into what we are today and into an alien type (big head and eyes, with a small body, like in most movies today). that looked preety logical to me. After all we can se that every generation is more intelligent but we loose our body weight.

Originally posted by The dark lord

Yes, thats what i wanted to know!

And could we be more adapted in our current enviroment than we already are? And what realy interests me is, in what we'll evolve! I once saw an interesting picture, that showed human evolution. It showed how did we evolve from primates into what we are today and into an alien type (big head and eyes, with a small body, like in most movies today). that looked preety logical to me. After all we can se that every generation is more intelligent but we loose our body weight.

MY head may be getting bigger, but my body weight sure isn't getting smaller!!...Hehehe...Just kidding....Don't think the human race will last long enough to evolve....We will all destroy ourselves before then.....

Originally posted by blike

Not us americans :embarass:

There was a thread about human evolution, but it got accidentally erased :embarass:

Sure....."Accidently" "erased" was it?.......