Real Life

ChewyPoop

Oh dear...

Yes, I do know ChewyPoop in real life, but he is NOT my boyfriend! He tries to embarrass me in front of my friends by saying he is my boyfriend. I don't like to say mean things about people, but ChewyPoop doesn't even use deodorant!

I know the other people in the 5*** series, such as 5450, 5605 & 5485 but none of them have visited this site for months and I doubt they ever will.

The reason we all have similar usernames is because I came here first and just signed up with 5614 as it's my username in school (for the network) and I didn't think I'd really stay here for long! and so I just used that as I often do for things I need to sign up to, anyway, the others all copied me!

Clara would you say that sig accurately describes your feelings, or did it just sound like something cool to put as your sig? just curious

Hi Mike90. Yeah, my sig does describe my feelings. I'm known as a "popular girl" but sometimes I feel like nobody really knows me. I know it sounds kinda strange, but I think a lot of people probably feel the same way.