hijack from Dark matter (split from Dark matter does not exist ?! What do you think ?)

Charles 3781

1 hour ago, MSC said:

Could dark matter be accounted for in colossal black holes hidden in the voids between galaxy clusters along the cosmic web?

What exactly is in those void areas? What are the theories? 

cosmic_web_3smaller.jpg

The picture is thought-provoking.  Doesn't it remind you of the network of billions of neurones in a human brain.  With synapses lighting up as thoughts flash through them.

Could the Universe, with its billions of stars, be a Cosmic Brain?

3 minutes ago, Charles 3781 said:

The picture is thought-provoking.  Doesn't it remind you of the network of billions of neurones in a human brain.  With synapses lighting up as thoughts flash through them.

Could the Universe, with its billions of stars, be a Cosmic Brain?

Been there, done that. Impossible to know from our perspective of our existential context. :( Maybe the religious people can flip the script and try and claim lifes purpose is to create god, not be created by god. 

There are actually images of this being compared along side neuronal ones and it is interesting and thought provoking. 

Btw, would you mind if I DM you a suggestion on how to purport yourself on here so that you have more impact? Just optional pointers.

Thanks MSC. Very much appreciated. But I shy away from any direct contact such as you suggest. I like to communicate by typing on my keyboard.    By that means, I can talk to intelligent, science-minded people such as yourself.  It's a real, genuine pleasure. But I can't carry this any further..

Therefore, I'm going to shut down.  Best wishes.

12 minutes ago, Charles 3781 said:

Thanks MSC. Very much appreciated. But I shy away from any direct contact such as you suggest. I like to communicate by typing on my keyboard.    By that means, I can talk to intelligent, science-minded people such as yourself.  It's a real, genuine pleasure. But I can't carry this any further..

Therefore, I'm going to shut down.  Best wishes.

You're quite the strange one haha. Keep being strange. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.