Nothing Good Can come From Hanging Around Normal People

KHinfcube22

Sorry for the long name.

So, I started this to ask two questions, does any one out there watch Japanese Anime? You know, like Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, .Hack/Sign, etc... Man, those are awsome shows.

I was also wondering, does any in this strange diluted Universe know where I could find a good tutorial for drawing Japanese Anime? I tried http://www.BakaNeko.com, a great Oekaki Bourd, but their tutorials suck. Any sugestions?

[Offtopic]

This is the sort of content and grammar that makes me think all your other posts are just blatant trolling.

[/Offtopic]

I know this is obvious, but have you tried googling for related resources?

There's a good community here where you might find help (if it's still running, not been there for a while):

http://www.megatokyo.com/

mm, you guys can delete, or close, whatever you do, this thread. I've already found an adequite forum. forums.ffextreme.com Sorry for the inconvenience. (Check spelling) If any one signs up for it, put AoiOkami down as a referal...

I strongly disagree with that statement. I love normal people often wish i was one. I guess that would depend on your defenition of normality, which would depend on what is the common mentality of normal people in your village. But as for me, normal means, socially functional, and all the good things acompanied with that, they have problems, but not as many as I do so i like them better. Actually i do believe i have some good ideas to offer to the world that my discovery of are resultant of my non-normality. Anyway, don't be dissin, normal people are freakin awesome, and i will stand up for them and their beautiful normality.

You don't watch cartoons do you? That line came from a show on toonami... I don't know which since I saw it on a comercial for toonami...And for the noramal people...My defiinition of normal is the avage person...unfortunatley, the average person is not normal...which means they are normal....which mean they are not normal for the avarage normal person is not normal........I love paradoxes....

I am rather prejudiced against anime (and i believe for good reasons)---- it is all the same style (why?) and all the storys are in a cliche mentality which believes itself to be intensly creative, which is one of the reasons it is so intensly not. Whether the material is different in different storys the spirit and style is the same bland thing. It really disgusts me. Well thats how i feel about any anime i ever saw so NO i do not watch toonami. Toonami can burn in hades.

Wow excuse me for being so incredibly insulting (however i am not taking back my words, however illstated they be)

Originally posted by KHinfcube22

Yet you closed a hole truck load of my threads that one day Syonara. Oh well...Anime ROCKS!!!!...

I believe it was 2 threads of yours I closed.

Unfortunately they were headed towards a kind of train-wreck situation which was best avoided altogether rather than trying to salvage what remained of the debate.

You'll often find on a lot of forums that threads are left open even if trolled wildly (barring offensive material) UNLESS the original problem or query has been answered. After that, hunting season is open.

As far as this thread goes, it looks like I was right. Kinda.