GUT hijack from Physics Theories list

cashmemorz

I have been studying one physics theory for at least 6 years. It seems to answer all questions about the cosmos, much better, ie elegantly, than any of the "official" theories such as Standard Quantum Mechanics. For me it is that sought for Grand Unified Theory, with the caveat that it is the Grand Unified Theory-Classical Physics  but predicts all phenomena hundreds of times better than the SQM theory. So my suggestion is to include this theory in the list until there is enough information to either fully accept it for replacing SQM or show what is specifically wrong with this theory.

Edited by Strange
Document deleted

!

Moderator Note

Note:

1. the rules require you to post here on the forum, not require people to download documents 

2. Your document appears to be just text, so there is no reason for posting a file

3. I strongly recommend against downloading potentially dangerous file formats from unknown sources

4. Your inks appear to be the usual crackpot sites so I wouldn't even bother

3 hours ago, cashmemorz said:

any of the "official" theories

There is no such thing as an "official" theory. There are theories that are supported by evidence, and there are those that are not. (Guess which category yours fall into.)