we can fly easier more than present

chrome

We know about the Newton recipe: F=m.a

with F = 1Newton, m = 1kg, a = 1(m/s^2)

I can think the simple calculated with 10kg / 1kg = 10(m/s) = 36(km/h)

but in life we can see the simple force is contrast: the bolts and the nut to be tightened by the wrench, simply the length of wrench is 20cm, and with force of hand exertion to be 20kg touch the 20cm wrench give 400kg.cm exertion. With 400kg and weight of a man is average 70kg will give 5,71(m/s) = 20,5(km/h).

The force 400kg is including:

<--400kg of bolts and 400kg--> of nut is being contrast, the forces is enable forever until use the wrench open the nut be out of bolts.

But how can shift one of both forces to another power similar to electric to use for electric devices usefully and flying to the sky and don't worry about ended power? 

Just property by information technology from the binary functions f(x) and formulas only 0 and 1 as simpler.. 

If I understand this gibberish correctly...

In the first case, the force is imparting the mass kinetic energy continuously; and it results in acceleration.
In the second case, the nut bolt system is initially imparted potential energy  ( tightened ), and afterwards simply remains at the higher potential; a very large difference.
( similar to bringing a mass atop a building and not dropping it off the edge )

As for the rest, electrical and binary functions ( ? ), I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.