Help me to keep out of jail...

Ricky ruero

Hello, I made a new account for this question. I'm in Thailand at the moment and tomorrow I can fly back to my home country. The only problem is that I am terrified. Me and my roommate gave a party at our apartment and it went a bit crazy. There where many drugs...  
I don't use them myself but they touched my  stuff like laptop and tables. I'm afraid if I fly tomorrow and have these things with me the drugs dogs will sniff me out. I will have no drugs on me, of course, but I really don't want to be a suspect of a smuggler. My question is what is the best way to clean my stuff so not even the best drug dogs could sniff me out. I think the removal of a chemical ,so not a trace is left, falls under science.
thans in advance for the answers (sorry for my english, not a native speaker)

!

Moderator Note

Sorry, but that doesn't work with our rules. "Discussion of methods to circumvent restrictions made at any level, including school Internet filtering or parental controls, is prohibited." Thread closed.