against evolution

Newtonian,

Arguing with a creationist ? and then posting links whose authors are so pro-evolution,as to be nauseating.Two of which are only bloggs.Please post links from scientific sources please.

Two things:

1) My links had a thoroughly documented bibliography, and were perfectly scientific. If someone wanted, they would be perfectly adequate to cite in research paper (I think EvoWiki could be used, as it is a carbon copy of the TalkOrigins site), and they are perfectly suited to post in this thread. Perfectly.

2) "posting links whose authors are so pro-evolution", if you can find information debunking creationist pseudoscience that isnt pro-evolution, you will make my day.

Cambrian_exp,

hey acording to evolution every living thing tries to survive and reproduce than why does sucide and homosexuality ( opposite to survive and reproduce ) have arisen in mankind? ---- (hey dont think that i am creationalist )

1) Suicide:

Reproduction is more important than survival - all that matters is getting your genes out before you die. So, it really isnt that harmful that some animals mate and die immediately afterwords (such as in many insects, squids, salmon, and other animals).

If you mean suicide as in a 1-800 suicide hotline, its a social phenomena wholly unrelated to evolution.

2) Homosexuality:

In social animals, sex has more than just a reproductive purpose. It is just another form of non-reproductive sex that is used to bind societal relationships. We see it primates, in swans, and elsewhere in the animal kingdom.

In fact, in humans, most people will have sex 1000+ times in their lifetime, but on average have about 2.4 children. Obviously, sex has a more important purpose of social binding, and homosexuality is no exception.