Split from Wuhan coronavirus prompts netizens to study World of Warcraft epidemic

LaurieAG

7 years ago I sat the psychological testing for entry into the Australian Defense Force (ADF) as a RAAF Communications Controller and I was pleasantly surprised to find that the majority of the Communications Controllers there also played WoW. These are the same competent and dedicated guys and gals who run the Airspace operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Unfortunately for me I had a double hernia operation 1 month before the age cutoff for military service, even though I had the aptitude for many different positions in all areas of Australia's Defense Forces.

I am confident that WoW can be used as a useful tool in many different endeavors, especially with regards to fostering teamwork and verifyably assessing specific situational competencies for all levels of skills required during military, or even humanitarian emergencies, without physically injuring the personnel or putting them at physical risk.

L ADF TEST.jpg

Incidentally I gained the 8.3 expansion 470 ilvl cloak straight up in less than 2 days and returned from my first 'shadow' mission with 84.5% sanity.

I have also called the shots in one of the closest 15 v 15 person Player vs player battles I have ever seen in the "Strand of the Ancients". This wasn't a Pyrrhic Victory as it was actually 4-10 times worse ;) than that if you look at the final stats. Both 'volunteer' teams (not premade teams) from many different servers played like 'real' champions and our Horde team certainly did win the game by the rules. 

My characters name is in yellow below so I must commend the people on both sides who played, along with the Blizzard team(s) who developed this, thanks mates. :)

WOW_20171205_18_59_21_AEST.jpg

Just a few final notes on the conceptual/practical way to view the continuum model in a universal simulation model, like WoW, so you can all clearly see the symmetries and know when everything is correctly balanced. In other words, this is how you will see me coming and going, in a single straight line continuum model.

Harmony 1

When I am weak and building up I have a Hunters pet, who I heal and feed, who does most of the hard work for me until I can build up my first stage strength to reach full power. The 'protect the caravan' quest in Desolace is a good example of the 'weak' methodology when I have enough 'solo' strength and equipment to keep me and my Pet going. In these cases I sometimes struggle and have to 'feign death', then regain strength and 'mana' alone, then resurrect my Pet and feed it immediately after, before continuing. As I gain strength I do more of the work, as we are a team, and my Pet watches my back as a personal protector.

In the middle stages the Hunter reaches the first 'harmony' and earns the respect of a 'spiritual' Pet along with their physical Pet and the methodology stays much the same.

Harmony 2

When I am fully prepared or 'strong' I don't need pets, they have both fulfilled their part of our mutual bond, so they deserve their retirement and their welfare and become my 'protective armor'. A good example of this 'strong' protective methodology, and the different tactics used, appears in the global 'caravan protection' quest in Zandalar. In complete confidence I walk backwards along the path at a far enough distance in front of the caravan so that I can provide a complete field of fire around the Vanguard, both edges, the Midguard in the middle, and to the back of the Rearguard even if I cannot see there or there isn't one or the other or both.

In the (seemingly) most powerful protective array the Vanguard is comprised of competent professionals facing me while the rearguard are all volunteers, who follow my way to protect the neutral innocents and healers in the middle. This combines everything to the second 'harmony' level where everybody is 'protected'. When the attackers come I just spam everything and draw the attackers into the killing zone between me and the Vanguard. While the Vanguard and Rearguard are tidying up, or if there is no Vanguard or Rearguard and I am 'soloing' it, I target anything that's left passing through and work through the remaining threats, and try to heal myself if required, to prepare for the next attack.

Harmony 3

The symmetry of the Vanguard is reflected in the Rearguard, the middle Midguard is neutral and solely protective of the innocents, as both ends perform the same functions, although the Rearguard and I both walk in reverse along the same continuum in caravan. This is the difference between the discrete frontal defense at Thermopylae by Leonidas, as recorded by Herodotus, and the opposite discrete defensive, led by the Archidamus(s) (the pale Red Headed Female Generals)  and the brave Celts in Xenophon. i.e. both point out towards the attackers, wherever and whatever the attackers are.

In combination these two defensive structures are only permeable from within and the entire defense may work and the mission may still fail, so the Midguard is just as important as both ends, it comprises of both members of the Vanguard and Rearguard, with and without Pets and any injured along with the healers of the innocents, as it always allows you to reach the third 'Harmony' level and reach your destination with the caravan intact.

Harmony 4

So thanks to my raiding Healer twin brother and the Symmetry Sister Emmy NOETHER, and your twin Sister Emmy NODARKMATTER (she's just a naughty girl at the moment ;) and will get better with practice over time as we all do :) ), and all of your many and varied aspects, so we can all play the final stage of WoW and learn how to succeed without harming anything, to reach the final 'Harmony' level together and undamaged, physical or mentally. The new WoW Classic releases should be pretty good too. :)

Spoiler

Happy Australia Day everybody. :)

Please pass the word. :)

It seems like P2 facemasks filter particles out before entering the respiratory situation so they will prevent a fully grown viral 'King' or 'Queen' Coronavirus spores from getting through but will allow less developed and less lethal juvenile spores through.

Most people can people can 'live' through this although proper medical treatment is still required.

McEvoy Brian 2005

http://www.tara.tcd.ie/handle/2262/77578

These images are of the Irish Y Chromosome Haplotype Families who have natural resistance to the Coronavirus and their main carrying family O'Sullivan/McGillicuddy.

Genetic Investigation of Irish Ancestry and Surname History by Brian Patrick McEvoy created these in his PHD Thesis at Trinity College Dublin in 2005. He was originally researching cows and he thought 'why not people'. Brilliant Brian.

The relationships between their Y Hpaplotype groupings reveal their defensive capabilities and what they are fighting against i.e. OSULLIVAN/MCGILLICUDDY Y Chromosome MIX IS the problem. My Family is the DNA Y Haplotype Structural EXEC and we take over when things go horribly wrong.

ARMY COMBINED - 01.jpg

KENNEDY Y CHROMOSONES01.jpg

KENNEDY Y CHROMOSONES002.jpg

BRADLEY.jpg

MCEVOY FRONT.jpg

MCEVOY DECLARATION.jpg

BRADLEY Y MAP.jpg

OKENNEDY Y MAP.jpg

SULLIVAN Y MAP.jpg

OSULLIVAN MCGILLICUDY 02.jpg

THE RYANS ARE FRIENDLY and VERY USEFUL ALLIES!  Do not harm them please,

This 'army' defeated the VI KINGS fought by the 6 ARISTODEMUS (REDHEAD FEMALE GENERALS) mentioned in XENOPHON's HELENICA.

SON of RYAN 001.jpg

CORRECTION - ARCHIDAMUS not ARISTODAMUS.

GOOD LUCK.

So basically the Vanguard (O'Sullivan & McGillycuddy) went rogue and ganked the Leading Reverse Hunter Exec in harmony 3, when it tried to take over. It wasn't a 'phantom' at all but the Vanguard miscounted and came up with a 'phantom' packet due to its error.

There are still a few Hunter tricks that I can pass on but I'll wait until after the 2rd March, unless things start to go haywire again.

Regards,

miscount.jpg

post01.jpg

miscount2.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.