REM gear

Xwyhzol

You're carrying more than a word for sign.

What exactly is it what you carry? I'd like to say, 'a piece of strangeness' - but it's not strange enough, so we'll call it, X, with no elaboration.

I'd respect wordless purity of the matter, over X - do not memorize X, it's more than a 1.

You get into a fight and your reading is strange, it seems like a lot to handle, but the smallest, simplest movement of an eye can solve the problem. (This is the ideal - truly you're juggling more).

Pay attention to your vision, of your opponent, of your own body, and give to each the correct measure of thought. Obviously, vision of your body requires softer input(though it can require hard input, begin soft). Yet, I want you to feel this process, to begin, as knowing this process will test your sanity(that is unless, you want to put your own work in).

If you're thinking in your own sound and expression, often you're helping alignment and adjustment, or you're lost as you have missed your chance to align or adjust to advantageous scales, or you are resting.

Pay attention to the effect of 'solving problems with the simplest eye movement', as here your more attuned with your own mind, a solipsistic technique. Check the different states, focus on a subject - don't think.

Do you roll^ your eye comfortably^ out^ onto^ your opponent? [key advice] 

You might or you might not; but recognise the levels of focus, either way (sometimes it is that you are focused, or half focused on your opponent but it feels different).

Here's enough information to advance; you can see the answer - you just don't know it.

Edited by Xwyhzol