Flow of Electric charge

If there are two objects, one is charged while the other is neutral.

How does the surface area affect the rate of sharing of charge when they are put in contact?

With the empirical one, not sure whether the experiment is perfectly carried out,

I could notice my classmate touches the Van der Graff's generator with a finger feels more painful than those touches it with a hand.

Would it have the same effect as standing on you with bare feet or with high heels (and believe me that hurts)? i guess my point is that it is the same amount of energy transfer but instead of occuring over, maybe, [math]2cm^2[/math] its over [math]1mm^2[/math] though it's very early and i don't have the time to calculate that ratio in my head.

not at all, since the electrical arc will be at a fixed diameter when it makes contact, surface area plays no part.

now it would be different if you wore a conductive Glove, then you`de not feel it. but that was Not the case in this scenario.

If there are two objects, one is charged while the other is neutral.

How does the surface area affect the rate of sharing of charge when they are put in contact?

With the empirical one, not sure whether the experiment is perfectly carried out,

I could notice my classmate touches the Van der Graff's generator with a finger feels more painful than those touches it with a hand.

If the fact is what I guess or think, then the current generated by sharing of charge is rather different from the current in a complete circuit.

Asimov Pupil, give some more hints?